Terms of Engagement
The following terms and conditions define the terms of engagement between Us (Nishtha Business Services Limited) and You, the Client (as mentioned in the Project/Client Details section of this document):
Confirmation of Requirements
- All requirements and any subsequent changes to the requirements are to be confirmed and approved by the Client in writing.
- Client is entitled to make up to two sets of design changes from the originally stated and confirmed designs after the demonstration version has been presented. Further changes in design will be chargeable at the prevailing rate.
- Any change in requirements after the start of the project may impact the project timelines or quoted price or both.
- In the event of a change in requirements, we shall quote a revised priced and/or timelines, as applicable.
- The project will be deemed to have been delivered/completed at par with the provided requirements in the following instances:
- Client has approved the promotion of the website from staging environment to the live environment (accessible by any member of the general public).
- If both or any opportunity for making further design changes, as mentioned in Changes to Requirements paragraph above have been exhausted; irrespective of whether the website has been approved by the client for promotion from staging environment to the live environment.
- If the project has been certified as complete by us and either:
- the Client has not responded to such communication with a period of 7 days from the date of such communication; or
- the Client has not been able to provide a sufficient reason why the project has not been completed, e.g. non-fulfilment of any agreed requirement.
- An Advance/Deposit may be required to start work on the project. If such a requirement is mentioned in the Dependencies section, then the project will kick-off after this amount has been received.
- Any Advance/Deposit made by the client in this regard is non-refundable once work has commenced. Such commencement of work will normally be deemed to have happened at the commencement of the 7th working day immediately succeeding the day on which such advance/deposit amount has been received, unless confirmed otherwise in writing.
- Any balance amount is due within 7 days of raising of the final invoice following the delivery/completion of the project as mentioned in the Project Delivery/Completion paragraph.
- Since the work is of a bespoke nature, we are unable to offer any refund once the project has commenced or during the progress of the project or after completion of the project.
Warranties & Support
- Free post-installation support will be provided for up to 90 days after the delivery/completion of the project, only for the items implemented as part of the project.
- For the avoidance of doubt, please note that this is purely a technical support service. Additions and/or updates to existing content, frameworks, templates, etc. are not covered as part of this technical support.
- Any change of existing components, software, templates, content management systems, assets or technology underpinning the website by the client or their representative, during this post-installation support period, will result in this support period terminating.
- This quotation of price and timelines is valid for a period of 7 days from the date it is issued.